Monday, April 10, 2006

s3e08: Screen Caps (Scenes 1 to 5)

Scene 1: I Think You're Amazing



Scene 2: I Thought You Guys Were Just Friends



Scene 3: Hot to Trot



Scene 4: Extreme is the New Season



Scene 5: Deviation



The best is yet to come, yes I'm talking about scenes 6-9. I liked them... a lot! In fact they're my favourite scenes from season 3. There were just so many great shots to choose from that I went a bit (okay a lot) overboard and did a ton of caps for them. So each of these scenes has it's own page, with the last 5 scenes on another page. Apologies if you don't have broadband as they might take a while to display.

[ Scenes 1 to 5 | Scene 6 | Scene 7 | Scene 8 | Scene 9 | Scene 10 | Scenes 11 to 14 ]

Comments on "s3e08: Screen Caps (Scenes 1 to 5)"

 

post a comment