Sunday, March 12, 2006

s3e09: First Thoughts

Episode 9: Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way

It's nearly 2 hours since I finished watching episode 9 and I'm still suffering from post-episode 9 depression. Goodness that really was a horrible episode from start to finish. It has made me not want to write about it, for the first time this season. Why does everything turn sour? Helena & Dylan's relationship was the only positive enjoyable storyline in season 3 and now it's been ruined. Where is the Dylan from episode 8, who was falling in love with Helena? Her actions in episode 9 are inexplicable. Danny must have some kind of hold over Dylan, that can surely be the only reason for her bizarre behaviour. It's at times like these that I wonder what on earth the writers of the show were thinking.

The title is stupid, what the hell does it mean anyway?

Comments on "s3e09: First Thoughts"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 am) : 

[quote]It's nearly 2 hours since I finished watching episode 9 and I'm still suffering from post-episode 9 depression.[/quote]

Yeah, I had the same feeling. It's now 4 weeks we had the episode on tv and I still cannot set my dylanny mind at rest, constantly trying to figure out what could have happend off screen.

Of course, as so many ppl I have my assumptions. You guys, you soon will know if Dylan is coming back in S4 (in Belgium I think we will have to wait until automn 2007). Sorry guys, but I'm doubting it she will. Much too soon to be cridible. Someone who has been involved in such meanness needs time to come to peace with one self, no?

I guess she will show up again in S5. OMG, that means I'll have to wait until 2008 :-(

 

post a comment