Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dialogue: s3e09-03

Season 3: Episode 9, Scene 3 - I'm gonna tell him

INTERIOR - DYLAN'S APARTMENT - DAY

Dylan follows Helena up the stairs to the door of her apartment. As Helena climbs the staircase she readjusts her ponytail.



Helena:

"So I'll call you later. I just have this meeting with my business manager".


Dylan gives a long sigh.

Dylan:"On a Sunday night?"

Helena:"Yeah well, I'm thinking of investing some of my own money. The studio won't put up any more but you know how much I believe in this project.... and in you."


Helena leans in and kisses Dylan. Helena rests her forehead against Dylan's and kisses her again.




Dylan looks down and Helena follows her glance, looking at her with a puzzled expression.

Helena:"What?"



Dylan:"Nothing, nothing."

Dylan kisses Helena goodbye and holds on to her hand for just a little too long. Helena clearly is puzzled by Dylan's behaviour.



Dylan:"I'll talk to you later."

Helena:"Okay."

Helena leaves the apartment, closing the door behind her. Dylan turns goes down one step, then sits on the staircase and puts her head in her hands and cries.


Danny emerges from a door facing the stairs, and the music becomes ominous.


As Dylan hears Danny approach she quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.



Danny:"Well?"

Dylan does not make eye contact with Danny but nods her head.

Dylan:"I think I got it".

Danny:"You think?"

Dylan looks up at Danny.

Dylan:"I got it."

Danny grins, slaps Dylan's thigh twice, then touches Dylan's arm.



Danny:"That's good."

Dylan gives Danny a dirty look that screams betrayal.



Dylan leaves by the door Danny just came through.

Comments on "Dialogue: s3e09-03"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 pm) : 

I'm so confused, angry, disgusted,... asking myself what makes a woman do such things, go along with such baseness, meanness ...? I cannot get it. What might be the nature of this kind of power a man can have over a woman?

Hope someone can answer these 2 questions? Thx

 

post a comment